CARLSON REZIDOR GROUP’S SOLUTIONS
Performance Solutions offers a wide range of solutions. From (experience) concept development to training & coaching. From social & mobile learning solutions to customized bite-sized training content & gamification solutions. Below you’ll find an overview of solutions we offered at Carlson Rezidor Group.
Reverse Thinking & Engineering turns your customers into loyal fans, and employees into passionate brand ambassadors. We offer Reverse programs as:
- Tailormade program (Reverse Journey)
- In company programs (Experience STARs & EPIC Leadership Development)
- Train-the-Trainer programs for in company- and independent trainers.
Emergenetics is quantifiable and proven. Based on psychometric and neurological research, it measures 4 thinking preferences: analytical (blue), structural (green), social (red) and conceptual (yellow).In addition, it differentiates between 3 behavioral preferences: expressiveness, assertiveness, and flexibility. Emergenetics helps you and your team to understand yourself and each other and empowers you to interact more effectively and relaxed.
- Individual Emergenetics Profile / Scan
- Team Emergenetics Profile / Scan
- Meeting of the Minds Workshop
- (in company) Emergenetics Training
- Emergenetics Associate Program (Train-the-trainer / Certification)
InProve Mystery Shopping
Customers expect your brand to be an experience, an emotional journey, that starts with the first telephone conversation, the welcome at the reception or when entering a shop. The customer contact has become as important and as your product itself. But how do you know whether your customers’ experiences meet their expectations and fulfill your defined brand promise? InProve measures the quality of your company’s service based on criteria tailored to your requirements. InProve enables talent improvement and development of your employees. InProve helps you to detect your employees’ potential and entices them to give their best each day!
- Helps to find and close the gap between brand promise and brand experience.
- Supports purposeful talent development.
- Choose from three auditing methods for Mystery Quality Checks: Mystery Checks, Mystery Calls, MICE Sales Cycles.
- Consulting and trainings can take place on site or via tele-coaching.
- Our online reporting tool Performatrix offers clear and mobile access to your results and benchmarking.
- InProve is available worldwide in a variety of languages.
IFH Performance Academy
Our commitment to Reverse Thinking highlights the passion for hospitality that we want to let shine through in everything that we do. The participants of our trainings are encouraged to change their perspective and to put the positive, desired customer experience at the center of everything they do. By making use of the FISH! Philosophy, we guarantee that participants will leave our trainings, not only with new knowledge, but also with a smile on their face.
- Open Training Programs
- Training by Design (in-company training programs)
- White Label Academy (learning journey in your corporate design)>
- IFH trainings are available in 6 languages (German, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish)
About Carlson Rezidor Group
Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes.Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations.
Our long-term vision is to be one of the top three hotel companies in the world, and the company of choice for guests, owners and investors, and talent. Whenever a guest plans a trip, or an investor or owner is thinking of a partner, or whenever someone is looking for a job in the hospitality industry, they will all think of Radisson Hotel Group first.As global travel continues to grow, the world becomes a village and travel has the power to create meaningful connections and mutual understanding between people and communities.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who we are at the core. We help to ensure our success by aligning our 95,000 global team members around our core beliefs:
- We deliver memorable moments every day, everywhere, every time.
- We enjoy serving with our “Yes I Can!” spirit.
- We grow talent, talent grows us.
- We are many minds, with one mindset.
- We value open and direct interactions to build trust.
- We believe anything is possible.
- We have fun in all that we do.